Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Southeast Tennessee!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Southeast Tennessee!

Hello everyone! I’m on a trial membership right now, but will be upgrading to full time member this month. I started the 90 day trial in late December, and I’m trying to get as far away from Christmas as possible before upgrading. Haha! I got Meatheads book for Christmas from my parents, and have not put it down yet. My wife hasn’t cooked a meal since last year, and that is not an exaggeration! I’ve put more hours on my grill this year than I have on my bed. I love grilling and smoking meats. I’ve been trying all kinds of new recipes and have been making my own rubs, seasonings, and sauces. Personal favorites: Butchers Block Seasoning (and all the ingredients), KC Classic BBQ sauce, and the Burger Glop! I can’t get enough of the outdoor cooking. Looking forward to many more conversations with you all!!

Welcome to the pit Blackshirt BBQ! Sounds like you've got the 'itch', like many of us. We look forward to seeing your cooks and sharing your experiences!

Since you’re new, and if you haven't already done so, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:

Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. PM (private message) ”Huskee” with your email change request, or via email at [email protected]

Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important so you can receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Thanks for joining!

Comment

• Blackshirt BBQ
      Blackshirt BBQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Will do. I saw that the last winner was passed up because of his failure to respond to the emails. I almost cried for him! Haha!

Welcome to continued fun in the Pit!

Comment

Welcome Blackshirt BBQ

Comment

Sounds like you’re a pretty good cooker but a very
        slow reader. That’s ok, we’ll take ya anyways. Welcome aboard, eat good & have fun!
        Last edited by FireMan; March 1, 2018, 04:34 PM.

Comment

• Blackshirt BBQ
          Blackshirt BBQ commented
          Editing a comment
          I read it every day. Back and forth. Good stuff

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Blackshirt BBQ, Welcome to the "PIT CLUB"❗️
          You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.❗️
          Attendance and Participation are Mandatory❗️
          Enjoy the "PIT CLUB"‼️
          Eat Well and Prosper❗️ From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome from SW Florida!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
              Glad to have ya here!

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg.

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome from the Lowcountry of South Carolina!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Minnesota. Keep smokin'.

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here