Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from the Great White North, WI.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from the Great White North, WI.

Greetings all,

I'm currently in the mix of sorting though all the smokers to try the find the right one for me. My dad purchased a MasterBuilt electric smoker for me a couple of years ago for Christmas. The funny thing was.. I lived in an apartment and didn't have a place to store it or use it. So he would "Hang on to it" for me. Since then we've gotten him one of the i-Grill 2 thermometers and he has become very attached to the smoker.

So with that said i don't have the heart to take it back and i am in the market to buy a new one, maybe a pellet... Log... there are so many choices out there its been a great challenge and FUN trying to narrow it down. I've been browsing around the sites Ratings and Reviews on them and I thought since I come her regularly I would give the membership i try and so far I have to say I am impressed and i look forward to talking Meat, smoking, cooking and all around fun!

I've enjoyed smoking, ribs, briskets and when I do get my own smoker trying a lot of other things even cold smoking maybe trying a pizza? who knows.. Anyone ever try bluegill or northern? I might try that too..

Welcome Frette

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Minnesota. Good luck with your purchase.

Comment

Welcome to fun in the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit. For the best advice, it would help to know what you want to cook and for how many people. What your budget is would also help us help you.

Comment

Welcome from the Lowcountry of South Carolina! Lived in La Crosse for a short while. This southern boy didn't know that kind of cold existed, but loved the town.

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
                Glad to have ya here!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado! Enjoy the quest for your next cooker ... and the next ... ... and the next ... ... ...

Comment

Hunti Beach welcomes you.

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

The question is not what cooker you should buy, it's what order should you buy them all in? But like RonB says, what are your cooking goals and budget?

The Weber kettle with SnS gives you the ability to produce quality smoking and grilling results without breaking the bank. If you own a bank?

Get one of these. 😀

Click image for larger version

Name:	4084.jpeg
Views:	97
Size:	131.1 KB
ID:	461168

Comment

• Frette
                            Frette commented
                            Editing a comment
                            How soon can you have it delivered and can you make it WI on the back vs TX?

• Mudkat
                            Mudkat commented
                            Editing a comment
                            😁😁

Have grilled plenty of Northern, blue gills in CI skillet. Welcome aboard, eat good and have fun!

Comment

Welcome, from Minnesota. Born and raised in WI though!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here