Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HC in SC
    replied
    Rock on Dr. ROK! A big welcome from the Lowcountry of SC!

Leave a comment:

• Deuce
    replied
    Hello Doc, welcome to the Pit

Leave a comment:

• Jon Solberg
    replied
    Hello Dr. Good to have you.

Leave a comment:

• Dr ROK
    commented on 's reply
    Done

• David Parrish
    replied
    Welcome Dr ROK. We're glad you're here. Thanks for filling out the signature! Hmmm maybe you could add your digital thermometers

Leave a comment:

• DWCowles
    replied
    Welcome Dr ROK

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    replied
    Welcome Dr ROK! Jealous of your snow. Where I live it's just cold and brown. The muddy ruts in the road froze and now everything is bumpy and crispy.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos!

Hope to hear & see more from you.

Leave a comment:

• Dr ROK
    started a topic Newbie

Just checking in. Received a membership from my son for Christmas (after dropping several hints and forwarding several emails from Meathead . Live in western Nebraska and have about 15 inches of snow on the ground, so outside grilling has been slowed, but never stopped. Have a cookshack smoker, and a couple charcoal and gas grills.

Dr ROK

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
Rubs Promo
Meat-Up in Memphis