Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi from an American in Germany.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello and welcome.

Comment

As a fellow eat coaster, Huntington Beach welcomes you. The kettle combo with the mav rick is a great start. Consider a quality instaread like the MK-4 thermapen.

Comment

Panzer61, Welcome to the Pit! I spent my formidable years in Kent, WA. Just up the hill from Auburn, as you well know! Nothing but great people and great information here in the Pit! I am an A&P, Commercial Instrument Rotorcraft Pilot (Army AH-64 Driver), and general aviation junkie myself, so you are in good company! Welcome again, looking forward to seeing you around the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! It is a great place to shorten the learning curve.

Comment

Welcome. This site has been great for me (another rookie). You will learn a lot here

Comment

Welcome to the pit

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Baltimore, MD! Glad you joined us. You are off to a great start with this forum and Meathead's book. A Weber 22 with SnS is also a superb start to gain more grilling experience. I have that setup, and I can guarantee you will not be disappointed!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
                  Glad to have ya here with us, thanks fer yer Service!

Comment

Panzer61, Welcome to the "Pit Club"❗️
                    You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.❗️
                    Attendance and Participation are Mandatory❗️ Enjoy the "Pit Club"❗️
                    Don't Worry About Your BBQ Experience Todate❗️ The Members Will be More Than Happy to Give You Tips & Suggestions If You Ask‼️ The Only Question I Wouldn't Ask These Bas----s is What You Should Buy Next❓
                    They'll Spend Your Money Without a Twinge of Guilt‼️ I Think You Will Enjoy Your Weber Kettle & S 'n S, You Might Also Want To Consider adding a Drip and Griddle to the Package❗️ I believe it Helps With Temp Control❗️ Eat Well and Prosper❗️
                    From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	4 Size:	533.7 KB ID:	454875Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	5 Size:	507.3 KB ID:	454883Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	1.80 MB ID:	454882Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	5 Size:	1.93 MB ID:	454878Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	5 Size:	1.55 MB ID:	454877Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	931.3 KB ID:	454876Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	974.9 KB ID:	454879Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	5 Size:	1.09 MB ID:	454881
                    Attached Files

Comment

Greetings from Minnesota.

Comment

Welcome and thank you for have served our Country!

Comment

Panzer61 Welcome to The Pit from the Great Lakes State of Michigan! You have come to the right place to learn. My cooking and BBQ skills have grown exponentially from interacting with this bunch. And it's the friendliest forum out there. Bar none!!! I like your plan to start with a Weber 22 inch Kettle w/SnS. You can do a lot of things well on that set-up. Cheers!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here