Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello all, this Mitch from Savannah GA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all, this Mitch from Savannah GA

Just started my membership today. I bought a PK 360 grill just lately based primarily on the reviews from this website. Tried it last night for the first time. Love the grill. I have a lot to learn. Also, it was my first time with all natural lump coal... A lot to learn! I have always used a weber with kingsford charcoal. I am looking forward to taking it to the next level.

I am hoping to start smoking some meat and learning indirect cooking technique. Brisket has been my nemesis and I hope to finally be able to master that meat/cut.

Anyway, looking forward to it and hope to learn a lot from you all. Take care. Tonight is is filet steaks with a couple hop dang diggidy local IPAs.

Welcome Mitch01

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! I think you will find your time here lots of fun.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Mitch. People here love the PBC, but if you want to take your kettle to the next level, I suggest a Slow N Sear from ABCBBQ.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

I go to Savannah a couple times a year. Love it! except for july and august.

Comment

Greetings from Colorado!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
              Glad yer here now, lookin forward to more PK360 experience.
              Don't go lettin that Weber feel neglected, neither!
              Fine cookers, they are!

Comment

Welcome Mitch01 ! My cousin, Bob Holick, is a chiropractor in your area!

Comment

• FireMan
                  FireMan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I was just getting used to psychedelic Ed.

• EdF
                  EdF commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It was fun while it lasted!

• HouseHomey
                  HouseHomey commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Go see Bob! What a mug on that avatar. There's a face in there some where. 😀

Welcome

Comment

Welcome aboard there Mitch01. You have a lot of responsibility resting on your shoulders, all of Savannah, well maybe not all, but at least a good part. I don’t know which part, but what does it matter, a good part nonetheless. Rule 409, par. 11, chptr 2, section 8 (I’ve always wanted to say section 8 in something that matters), states that pics must be taken & submitted for any cooks to have happened. Otherwise it’s just hot air, Smokey maybe, but still hot air. Their will be more rules & regs to follow. Eat good and have fun!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! Thanks for joining up!

When you have a second, give this thread a once over. There is some great information for you. This information will ensure you get the most out of your experience here in The Pit.

Also, it's very important that you:
                    • Check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. PM (private message) Huskee with your email change request, or via email at [email protected]
                    • Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!
                    Thank you for your support. We are excited to have and we look forward to your contributions.

-Spinaker

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome! remember: section 8! pics or it didn't happen! Q long and prosper!

Comment

Welcome Mitch from Perry, GA.

Comment

Welcome from Bull City! Please stay seated and keep your hands and feet inside the car at all times... nah, just enjoy the ride!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here