Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello all, this Mitch from Savannah GA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FireMan
    replied
    Welcome aboard there Mitch01. You have a lot of responsibility resting on your shoulders, all of Savannah, well maybe not all, but at least a good part. I don’t know which part, but what does it matter, a good part nonetheless. Rule 409, par. 11, chptr 2, section 8 (I’ve always wanted to say section 8 in something that matters), states that pics must be taken & submitted for any cooks to have happened. Otherwise it’s just hot air, Smokey maybe, but still hot air. Their will be more rules & regs to follow. Eat good and have fun!

Leave a comment:

• Pirate Scott
    replied
    Welcome

Leave a comment:

• EdF
    replied
    Welcome Mitch01 ! My cousin, Bob Holick, is a chiropractor in your area!

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
    Glad yer here now, lookin forward to more PK360 experience.
    Don't go lettin that Weber feel neglected, neither!
    Fine cookers, they are!

Leave a comment:

• MBMorgan
    replied
    Greetings from Colorado!

Leave a comment:

• HawkerXP
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit!

I go to Savannah a couple times a year. Love it! except for july and august.

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    Welcome to The Pit Mitch. People here love the PBC, but if you want to take your kettle to the next level, I suggest a Slow N Sear from ABCBBQ.

Leave a comment:

• LA Pork Butt
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit! I think you will find your time here lots of fun.

Leave a comment:

• DWCowles
    replied
    Welcome Mitch01

Leave a comment:

• Mitch01
    started a topic Hello all, this Mitch from Savannah GA

Hello all, this Mitch from Savannah GA

Just started my membership today. I bought a PK 360 grill just lately based primarily on the reviews from this website. Tried it last night for the first time. Love the grill. I have a lot to learn. Also, it was my first time with all natural lump coal... A lot to learn! I have always used a weber with kingsford charcoal. I am looking forward to taking it to the next level.

I am hoping to start smoking some meat and learning indirect cooking technique. Brisket has been my nemesis and I hope to finally be able to master that meat/cut.

Anyway, looking forward to it and hope to learn a lot from you all. Take care. Tonight is is filet steaks with a couple hop dang diggidy local IPAs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here