Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Holidays from Fargo ND

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Holidays from Fargo ND

I just joined The Club and am trying to learn to navigate the site. I have grilled and smoked for a couple of days now and I have learned you never serve it until 3hrs. After They Expect To Eat!! They'll eat anything and swear it's great! I enjoy this site very much. Dan

Welcome aboard Dan

Comment

Welcome to the site!! Go BISON! !!

Comment

Welcome Mr Johnston! To help you navigate quicker, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos!

Hope to hear & see more from you.

(You too docminn!)

Comment

Thanks for the Welcome Boys! New Years Eve and I plan to Smoke Pork Ribs tomorrow I better save the Sauce! Docminn I live 4 blocks from NDSU and my wife teaches there but my Heart is with the Souix rather than the Bison! Credit where credit is due if the Bison should happen to win their 4th National Championship in 4 years not only Fargo but entire State of ND will be Pickled! Happy New Years One and All, Dan

Comment

• docminn
            docminn commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree Dan on getting the forth national championship the entire state of ND will go nuts! Since both my boys went to ndsu, I got to cheer for the green and gold!

Welcome and Happy New Year to you, too, Dan.

DEW

Comment

Welcome Dan and Welcome Docminn! Doc nice job on the signature

Comment

• docminn
              docminn commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks

Hey there Dan! Welcome

Comment

Welcome Dan

Originally posted by Danjohnston949 View Post
              I have learned you never serve it until 3hrs. After They Expect To Eat!!
              Ain't that the truth! Just last night my GF was telling ours guests to expect dinner an hour after I say we'd be eating. And damned if she wasn't right

Comment

Next time ask them "Do you want it right?" or "Do you want it right now?" Ain't that the truth! Just last night my GF was telling ours guests to expect dinner an hour after I say we'd be eating. And damned if she wasn't right [/QUOTE]

Comment

Too funny. In my house, my wife always asks when will dinner be ready. I have learned to say "I'm hoping 6 or 6:30....so probably by 7:30, quarter to 8". Never fails.

The onyl time I've ever finished a meal early was a full packer brisket, go figure.

Comment

I'm eternally optimistic that I'll estimate correctly one day, but always hedge with "it's done when it's done" and "these ain't widgets." She's actually a great sport about it. And, yeah, I had that premature brisket issue last week

Comment

Welcome to the Pit Dan!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here