Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merry Christmas All!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas All!

Hello, I am Jeff from Lexington, KY. Home of the Wildcats (Go Big Blue). I've been BBQ'in for 6-7 years now. I don't count owning a basic gas grill as BBQ'in. I am a Big Green Egg owner and I really enjoy smoking, grilling and BBQ'in. It seems that each time I would Google something that pertains to BBQ, grilling, smoking etc. that this site would always come up. After checking out the site I decided I need to join. So here I am. Looking forward to learning something.

Welcome aboard SP...I too live in the Bluegrass state and a big Wildcat fan

Comment

Welcome to The Pit, SmokinPepper! Thank you for joining up with us, we appreciate your support. We hope to help you learn how to master things, there are lots of great members here and it seems everyone is skilled at something if not several things. We all have something to offer one another.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos!

Hope to hear & see more from you.

Comment

Welcome Jeff! We're glad you're here.

Comment

Welcome SP. I'm sure you will be contributing as much as learning

Comment

Hello SP, glad to have you in the pit.

Comment

Hi, SP! Greetings from Alaska to you and yours. I followed a similar path to yours to get here. There are great folks here. Enjoy and hope to see your posts.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here