Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new to pit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new to pit

hello from Atlanta Ga

Welcome aboard bdad

Comment

Welcome to The Pit bdad. Thanks for joining us here. I had to stop in the middle of reading your post here to get a cup of coffee and finish reading the rest of it after that. (I'm better at ribs than jokes, but that doesn't stop me from trying)

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos!

Hope to hear & see more from you.

Comment

Welcome! Tell us a bit about yourself

Comment

Welcome BD

Comment

Hello and a hearty Alaska welcome! Dive right in and have fun.

Comment

Hey there bdad! Great to have you.

Comment

Welcome, used to live right up the road from you.

Comment

bdad, Its great to have you join us! You will absolutely love it here. Great place to pickup and share knowledge and be encouraged in your efforts. We are all growing together. Let's hear more about you.

Comment

Thanks for the welcme. I actually live in Johns Creek.Iam 57 and retired I have a large BGE a Webber Kettle , Webber Genesis gas and a crockpot I use them all a much a possiable

Comment

welcome and have fun and get ready for the BBQ ride of your life your gunna love it and cant help learning a bunch.

Comment

Welcome bdad... I'm from Hermosa Beach, California. I have a large BGE too. Nice to have another Egghead on board. There's lots to learn here. Have fun.

Comment

Thanks haven't been on for a while. Weather finally getting warm and have table done for egg. Will be doing a ham today

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here