Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello all, I'm Steve.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I second pics of crawfish pics! Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome! Good to have you with us.

Comment

Welcome! Thanks for joining up and supporting us. I've never even attended a crawfish boil, man would I love to though.

Comment

• kjunman44
          kjunman44 commented
          Editing a comment
          Well, come on down and I'll show you how it's done! I'll be having several boils over the next 3 months.
          Laissez les bon temps rouler!

Welcome to the Pit!
        Last edited by Steve R.; January 26, 2018, 02:12 PM.

Comment

40,000 mud bugs is impressive!! Now let’s work on 40,000 lbs of meat expertly barbecued!!

Welcome from the Katy area. I see you’re an Astros fan so you’re okay by me!!!!!

Comment

• kjunman44
            kjunman44 commented
            Editing a comment
            Hell yeah, GO STROS!

• Troutman
            Troutman commented
            Editing a comment
            3 more weeks baby !!! Opening day ... Whohoooo !!!!

Welcome to the Pit. I would love to hear about your crawfish boil. I am going to attempt that this summer during the Fourth of July.

Comment

Ahoy there. Mudbug season is upon us!! I didn't get any last year... I have to get some this year.

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois!

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome From Clay,Ny

Comment

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Here's a small sample of how we do it Cajun Style!Click image for larger version

Name:	nexus 101.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	464501Click image for larger version

Name:	20170414_111003.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	120.9 KB
ID:	464502Click image for larger version

Name:	20170414_123832.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	283.7 KB
ID:	464503Click image for larger version

Name:	20170414_095616.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	167.0 KB
ID:	464504Click image for larger version

Name:	20170414_094913.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	155.5 KB
ID:	464505Click image for larger version

Name:	20170414_094939.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	266.5 KB
ID:	464506

Comment

Looks like a lot of fun! What's in the boil? I see butter. What else? Looks delicious!

Comment

• kjunman44
                        kjunman44 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Now Mudkat, you got to know that I can't tell you that. Let's just say lots of deliciousness. LOL
                        Seriously though, if you ever really want to know, I'll gladly give you some of my secrets. Notice I said some.

Welcome from the Lowcountry of South Carolina.

Nothing like a crawfish boil, or around these parts - an oyster roast and pig pickin' - to bring folks together!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here