Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whiteowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whiteowl

Hello to everyone! I live in the Central Coast area of California in a city called Atascadero. I love to grill and BBQ on my Weber Kettle, of which I have been for about 20 plus years, this is my second one. I have been giving my son, Tyler now 20, tips on backyard cooking and he has picked them up very quickly and doing quite a fine job at that.
    I first came upon this site about 3 weeks ago, looking for a new way to BBQ a Standing Rib Roast, which I did on Christmas Eve. My wife, Linda, noticed how intensely I was reading this site and inquired about it. I explained why and she then understood, since she enjoys what comes off of that grill! I mentioned the Pitmaster Club and she asked what it was and the next thing I know she is giving me a membership to it. I am really looking forward to being a member and absorbing as much as possible to help me advance to the next level. Thank you.

Welcome, i've been wanting to visit other parts of CA, my only visit consisted of nothing but running, yelling and pushups for a few months. I did fly into LA for for work, but the ride in was so much smog all I saw was traffic and the buildings around where I stayed were so tall you had to be in the middle of the road to see the sky.

Comment

• Whiteowl
      Whiteowl commented
      Editing a comment
      John, thank you for the welcome greeting. The part of California that I live in is, half way between San Francisco and Los Angeles, not much traffic or smog. I do understand what you are saying about LA.

Welcome to The Pit! Tell your wife we said Thank You!

We're glad you're here.

Comment

• Whiteowl
      Whiteowl commented
      Editing a comment
      David, thank for the welcome greeting. Looking forward to everything involved with the Pitmaster Club.

• David Parrish
      David Parrish commented
      Editing a comment
      You're going to like it here. We have a very active and knowledgeable community. =)

Greetings, Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

• Whiteowl
      Whiteowl commented
      Editing a comment
      John, thank you. Looking forward to everything.

Welcome aboard Whiteowl

Comment

• Whiteowl
      Whiteowl commented
      Editing a comment
      DWCowles, thank you. Looking forward to the Pitmaster Club.

Welcome Whiteowl! I'm late to the party it appears. Great intro post, look forward to more interaction with you.

In the meantime please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos!

Enjoy The Pit!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here