Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G'Day from Sydney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Sydney sider! Lived there for 2 years in the eastern suburbs, wonderful place! I moved back about 5 years ago, the world of BBQ in Aus has exploded since then!

Comment

• Gregg from Australia
      Gregg from Australia commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm in the east as well (Dover Heights). It's great to see BBQ catching on here. Finally....

Welcome aboard from Florida!

Comment

Welcome Gregg! I'm in Toongabbie and part of a competative team names Witha P and Que. Hope to see you at some ABA or KCBS events in the Sydney area.

Comment

Thanks. I'm sure I'll see you at some event somewhere. I enjoy going to those as a spectator. Cheers & see you out there..

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Huntsville, Alabama, US. I had to entertain a business guest a couple of years ago who came here from Australia, and the two things he wanted were Mexican food, and good BBQ. We obliged him! He told us that where he was down under, there was lots of Asian inspired cooking, but not much American style BBQ or Mexican food.

Comment

• Gregg from Australia
            Gregg from Australia commented
            Editing a comment
            yeah he's right. Asia food here is amazing (for obvious reasons) but I tell my American friends when they are down here that if they want Mexican or BBQ I can only get the morphine....not the real stuff BBQ has been changing recently with a lot of people coming back from the US with solid info.

Glad yo see you got your BBQ start in Austin !!! Welcome to the Pit from Texas.

Comment

(greg)g from Australia, Welcome to the "PIT CLUB"❗️
            To You Down Under from Us Up Yonder Between 48th - 49th Parallel North❗️
            You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.❗️ Attendance and Participation are Mandatory❗️
            Enjoy the "PIT CLUB"‼️
            Eat Well and Prosper❗️ From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan
            Last edited by Danjohnston949; February 23, 2018, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Welcome from Jersey City.

Comment

Welcome from the Lowcountry of South Carolina!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois

Comment

Welcome from Vermont

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here