Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings, from Minnesota.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DoubleUpOrQuit, Welcome to "The Pit"❗️ You Are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ❗️
    Attendance and Participation are Mandatory‼️ Enjoy "The Pit"‼️
    I Usually Don't Go Out of the Way for a Minnesotan, but Considering Your Smoker and Grill Line Up and The Fact You Might Immigrate West to the Great State of North Dakota‼️
    👍👍👍👍 🤗😇🤗 👍👍👍👍
    From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	2.60 MB ID:	440892Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	1.94 MB ID:	440894Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	829.5 KB ID:	440893

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	2.29 MB ID:	440895
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Danjohnston949; January 16, 2018, 04:46 PM.

Comment

• DoubleUpOrQuit
      DoubleUpOrQuit commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a nice looking arsenal of cooking gear you have going on there.

• Danjohnston949
      Danjohnston949 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank You Sir❗️ I think if I Dug Arround a Little I Would Find +- 7 Grills or Smokers❓ Living Proof the 2nd Thing to Go is The Mind, the Third
      is an Old, Rusty, Unused Cooker‼️
      From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois!

Comment

Greetings from the Denver area ...

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th' Pit!
        I'm glad ya' finally joined us, here!

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg. Go Vikings!

Comment

• Spinaker
            Spinaker commented
            Editing a comment
            #skol!

Welcome from Maryland! Low temps = More layers + more fuel + more whiskey.

Comment

Welcome from KC, MO. I usually find myself in the Minneapolis area walleye fishing on the Mississippi River in the early part of Nov. Look forward to that trip every year.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here