Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Long time follower from Livermore, CA. I have finally Joined the Club.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome from the Lowcountry of South Carolina!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! You have enough cookers to make the decision as to which one to cook on a difficult decision.

Comment

• jimmyd
          jimmyd commented
          Editing a comment
          It is basically like deciding what vehicle you are going to drive if you have 3 cars and a motorcycle. Some are quick and easy and some are not. My wife says i have too many grills and that we need a propane grill so she can cook. I may have to breakdown and get her one someday.

• LA Pork Butt
          LA Pork Butt commented
          Editing a comment
          jimmyd If you are into the reverse sear for steaks the gas grill could be great for the sear after slowly bring the steak to your preferred temp range on charcoal.

Originally posted by ComfortablyNumb
        Welcome to the Pit from a California escapee living in NE Washington state. My UPS career started in San Ramon and I once played in a chess tournament in Livermore. Along with tips, techniques, and recipes about BBQ we have a lot of fun. If you like music, go to this thread to hear what others are listening to and share what you like. For jokes, go to this thread. Happy to have you along and looking forward to your participation.
        I used to live in San Ramon! Thanks for the Welcoming!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here