Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from the Pacific

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from the Pacific

Used a grill for the first time when I was 13 years old, and now, 12 years later, decided to get more serious about my cooking. I hit 5 years in the Navy at the end of the month. I'm almost home from a 7th month Deployment on the USS AMERICA, got to experience the best food the eastern hemisphere has to offer. A lot of Sailors bring home T-shirts as souvenirs, I brought home cook books. Cant wait to get home and start using my friends as lab rats.

I look forward to the great advice and recipes on this forum.

Welcome and thank you for your service!

Comment

Welcome from Pensacola Florida!

Comment

• Goon Pride BBQ
        Goon Pride BBQ commented
        Editing a comment
        Spent 3 years stationed in Pensacola on Correy Station, really enjoyed myself there.

Welcome to The Pit and thanx for your service.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! Great idea on stocking up on cookbooks. Thanks for your service!

Comment

Welcome Goon Pride BBQ

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you and all of those new books. Thank you for your service.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit! We're happy to have you here, thanks for the support. That's a great idea bringing home cookbooks, I'd love to volunteer to be one of those lab rats.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
                  1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe, if you’re a paying member. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. PM (private message) me with your email change request, or via email at [email protected].
                  2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important so you can receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members. We’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Huntsville, Alabama! Can't wait for you to share some of your exotic BBQ recipes with us!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th' Pit!
                            Lookin' forward to learnin' along with ya'.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here