Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi from Boise Idaho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from Boise Idaho

Excellent site. I can tell this is going to be fun. There is a bunch of great info here and I've only touched the surface.

I was attracted initially by Mr. Meathead's articles on the Sous vide Que method of cooking.

Has anyone been experimenting with brisket yet? That's more than likely my next project and I'd appreciate any tips. TIA

Welcome to The Pit 100gold! We appreciate your support, thanks for joining up! A nice member benefit we have is our weekly "PitCast" podcasts from Greg Rempe, and this week's PitCast was just posted today. A very talented-in-Sous-Vide-Que member by the handle of Potkettleblack was the guest this week and he talks about brisket in that method as well. The link to his interview is here: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...237#post438237

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
    1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe, if you’re a paying member. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. PM (private message) me with your email change request, or via email at [email protected].
    2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important so you can receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members. We’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Here's everything you need to know about SV Brisket. Or at least to get it done a first time:

Comment

• HouseHomey
        HouseHomey commented
        Editing a comment
        I love it!! Talk about a softball! Walked right into that one!!

• 100gold
        100gold commented
        Editing a comment
        Outstanding write up! That sir, is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for doing all that work! Myself, I choose med rare!

• Potkettleblack
        Potkettleblack commented
        Editing a comment
        Not my work. My "mentor" Norm King.

Welcome to the pit, thanks for joining!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome @100gold

Comment

Greetings from Colorado!

Comment

Welcome from Florida!

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Mr. Meathead? I wonder how he feels about the Mr. thing combined with his moniker. I like it though, Mr. Meathead, has a ring to it. Welcome aboard, eat good & have fun!

Comment

• HouseHomey
                    HouseHomey commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah...... I'm back n forth on that one. Maybe with a hat from EdF?

Thanks for the welcomed! I’ll start clicking links ASAP!

Comment

Welcome to great fun in the Pit!

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you and your Brisket quest. Oh boy, you stepped in it now. Catch you on the other side of great brisket. We love pics too!!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here