Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Home brewer and Que Newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home brewer and Que Newbie

I have been homebrewing for about 10 years and now that my kids taste buds are developing I can make more food that we can all enjoy. Have an el cheapo smoker now but will be moving to bigger & better soon!

I've heard your beer is terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by BrewMeisterJeff View Post
      I have been homebrewing for about 10 years and now that my kids taste buds are developing I can make more food that we can all enjoy. Have an el cheapo smoker now but will be moving to bigger & better soon!
      You can still make an El Cheapo work with some mods, and a lot of attention. Which model do you have?

Comment

Jeff welcome to The Pit! Please take a minute to read the Pit Boss' Welcome letter and tips on how to use the site. We'll help you pick out that new smoker when you're ready, just let us know budget and purchase considerations.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesefood View Post

Can I be the judge of that? hehehehe

Happy to taste test for you BM Jeff, just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesefood View Post
            Thanks Cheese!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here