Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Grills from Southern California!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Grills from Southern California!

Started a catering company with the help of Amazing Ribs. I "fuze" South American and Asian flavors with American BBQ Style cooking. It's been only 2 years catering but I've been making "mis-steaks" and terrible cooks for over 15 years. Only through error was I able to establish this business and with the help of this website I was able to refine my craft. Not sure how active I'll be in these forums but I look forward to more mistakes and learning from everyone here.

Our full service catering brings the Califuze flavor to your event. We custom build each meal for each of your guests.  Full service catering is perfect for any event with 25 or more people.
    Attached Files

Welcome from Colorado!

Comment

Hey Chino Hills, Huntington Beach welcomes you and your "Fuze."

Comment

Welcome to The Pit. PaulstheRibList might have a lot in common with you.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Califuze! It's a privilege to hear from you and an honor that you're able to utilize help from us in your business, and thank you for your support here. I certainly hope you'll stay active as your time permits. Fantastic pictures, I'd love to try that bowl!

Since this is one of your first posts, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
          1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe, if you’re a paying member. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. PM (private message) me with your email change request, or via email at [email protected].
          2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important so you can receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members, (whether Free Trial or subscribing), or those with a USA delivery address. We’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

• Califuze
            Califuze commented
            Editing a comment
            thanks for taking time to onboard me. my current email is one i actually use and i do receive the emails from amazingribs.com straight to my inbox. i’ll check out the assignments and get to it.

Welcome @Califuze

Comment

Welcome from Florida!

Comment

Awesome pic...yes that bowl does look good. Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome, from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome, I'd love to dig into that bowl!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! I love piling everything together into a bowl! Mixes lot's of flavors together!

Comment

Hey neighbor! I'm in upland

Comment

Dude!!!! Can't wait to hear more about your catering action! You will benefit from the interaction here with these guys and girls!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th' Pit!
                          Glad to have ya' here...wishin' ya' nothin' less than success!

Comment

Welcome from Tejas, please post your wears, perhaps we can learn from you !!! Good luck with your business !

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here