Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from North Dakota.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from North Dakota.

I became a member about a month ago. Gotta say I really love this group. Looking forward to learning to become a better cook/grill chef. I own a 22.5 weber kettle,18 " Weber Wsm, a Holland grill and New addition is a camp chef woodwind with a sear box.

Welcome from the Florida panhandle!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th' Pit!
      Glad to have ya' here with us!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! My MillerTime starts around 16;00.

Comment

If you’be been around a month you’re most likely on your way to betterness (new word maybe). Welcome aboard, eat good & have fun!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois

Comment

Welcome from Maryland now. Use to be your southern neighbor down in South Dakota. Miss everything about the Dakotas excpet the winter.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! Mayville, huh? Danjohnston949, there's a North Dakotan further north than you.

Comment

Welcome @MILLERTIME58257

Comment

Welcome from Colorado!

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome for Utah. Sounds like you have enough gear to try out all kinds of cooks.

Comment

MILLERTIME58257, Wecome to "The Pit"❗️ Not Many of Us Nodaks on the Site❗️ I'm Not Sure I Could Get From Fargo to Mayville This Morning with I-29 Being Closed❗️ 0* F and 30 MPH Wind Makes Travel a -itch❓
                            You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ University❗️ Attendance and Participation are Mandatory‼️
                            Enjoy "The Pit"‼️ From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	2.53 MB ID:	438039

Comment

• Huskee
                              Huskee commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Do I see a new profile pic/avatar there Dan?

• MILLERTIME58257
                              MILLERTIME58257 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Might have to meet up sometime and talk bbq.

• Danjohnston949
                              Danjohnston949 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              MILLERTIME58257, I'd Love To❗️ My Wife, Eunice is From Grandin and She Has Relatives in Buxton and Hillsboro❗️ I was Raised at Rolla ND❗️ If You're Coming To Fargo Give Me a Call Ph: 701-200-2319‼️
                              We Live 4 Blocks East of NDSU, Eunice Teaches English There for + 40 Years❓
                              Eat Well and Prosper❗️ From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Welcome to the pit from Maryland!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here