Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Overland Park, KS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May I please ask you. Have you heard of something like this? I'm told it's pronounced something like (not spelled but pronounced) "Ha Loo Ski."

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0776.PNG
Views:	83
Size:	556.1 KB
ID:	437476

Name:	IMG_0775.PNG
Views:	80
Size:	690.3 KB
ID:	437475

Comment

Originally posted by FireMan View Post
      I can see it now, Tomas the Czech BBQ King. Welcome aboard, eat good & have fun. Would like to see pics of your beauty.
      My brand new BX50 from MeadowCreak. I am still waiting for better weather to season it.

Name:	20180103_201856 (1).jpg
Views:	90
Size:	48.7 KB
ID:	437487
      Attached Files

Comment

• Mudkat
        Mudkat commented
        Editing a comment
        Bam! That is a lifer you have there! Can't wait to see that baby in action! Welcome to the Pit!

Welcome from KC, MO! Better weather? Just get out there and season it!

Comment

[QUOTE=HouseHomey;n437474]May I please ask you. Have you heard of something like this? I'm told it's pronounced something like (not spelled but pronounced) "Ha Loo Ski."

Yes, it is one of the traditional dishes in Czech and Slovak republic. There is an article on wikipedia https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halušky
        The pronounciation would be like halooshky 😀.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado, Tomas!

Comment

Welcome. We would like to CZECH in on your cooks.

Comment

Welcome, happy to have you here & thank you for joining and supporting us. Beautiful smoker! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on it once you get it seasoned up and running.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from an hour east of KC!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here