Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello From near Galveston,Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the Support! Welcome to The Pit! We are happy to have you.

Comment

Welcome from near the Galveston area!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit.

Comment

Welcome from San Antonio.

Comment

Yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Troutman View Post
              Welcome to you sir!!! Glad to have a fellow Texan and Galvestonian on board! I own a house in Terramar Beach and fish West Bay when my better half let's me !! Look forward to your posts...
              I'm V-Bottom on TFF !!

Comment

• lonnie mac
                lonnie mac commented
                Editing a comment
                Ha! I love you guys. I'm drowning in Bacliff, and have no boat, and just want to fish!

Last week a fella from League City,Tx posted a pic of a Commercial Charbroil 4 Burner infrared Grill on Craigslist. He wanted to give it away so I went to get it. One burner is bad but I'm going to replace all four along with the CrossOver pieces. It's natural gas and I don't know if I should convert to propane. I have NG here at the house...may tap into a line at some point. I have an old iron barrel smoker out back. It needs replacing too!!. The family got me a 22" Ole' Smokey from Academy last year. I converted it to electric. I mounted a heating element in the bottom,installed 2 thermometers, bought a few specialty racks for ribs, a rack for BC Chicken's and a grate with legs(HoverGrill), the Hinged Grill, for more space. I've cooked yard birds,pork lions, and brisket on it and works great. I use PitBoss'es Competition Blend Wood Pellets for smoke. I load up The 12" Tube and it's good for 3 1/2 hours or so. I have the Wedgie but haven't used it yet. Over the last month I picked up 3 dehydrators for jerky, the meat grinder came this month, and my step-daughter (Army Afghan Vet..100% Disabled)) got me an electric meat slicer for Christmas. God is Good. Actually I have 3 step-daughters ....all were in the Army years back!!
              Thanx for all the Hey's.......stay safe all.
              Last edited by Ed Matthews; January 9, 2018, 10:10 PM.

Comment

• EdF
                EdF commented
                Editing a comment
                Get it tapped in! And Go... ! Welcome, Ed!

Welcome to the pit. See you next month (be in Galveston after Mardi Gras). thank you for your service.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado!!

Comment

Welcome!!

Comment

Welcome from the Lowcountry of South Carolina! (Not too far from Parris Island USMC Recruit Depot).

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here