Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello From Wyoming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    Good to have ya. Almost went to Wyoming one year to hunt pronghorn near Gillette. Knew a guy working in the gold mines up there.

Thanks for the support.

Leave a comment:

• Jon Solberg
    replied
    Hey there A T WELCOME!

Leave a comment:

• David Parrish
    replied
    Welcome to The Pit Atemple! Please check out my welcome post and tips post on how to complete your sig. They're both in the "Welcome and Announcements" channel.

Dave

Leave a comment:

• atemple
    started a topic Hello From Wyoming

Hello From Wyoming

I have been grilling for several years, but about 2 years ago I dipped by toes into the world of smoking. My current rig is the CampChef Smoke Vault 24." After purchasing my smoker I scoured the internet for information about the craft and fortunately ran across AmazingRibs. There is so much great information here I had to join the club to support the site. I'm a teacher by trade which allows me plenty of time in the summer to work on my techniques and skills learned on this site.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here