Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loving this site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loving this site

Figured it was about time to join the club. I have cooked ribs (beef and pork), bone in leg of lamb, beef brisket, and turkey in my camp chef vault smoker using recipes on the site. I have had great comments on all of them. I thought I was good with a grill, but I have learned so much from this site. I still don't think I have mastered the beef brisket, but I am much closer now.

I currently live in Eastman, GA and work as a CPA.CITP. I enjoy off-roading in Jeeps, Cooking, and Camping....probably because it's a good break from being a CPA.

Looking forward to learning more...

Hello Harmon. Welcome!

Comment

Thanks for the love Harmon! We're glad you're here. I work with CPAs all day long. Ever heard of the PCAOB?

Comment

• Harmon5442
        Harmon5442 commented
        Editing a comment
        Very familiar with PCAOB. I am the managing partner in my firm and serve on the GSCPA leadership council and taxation advisory council. How is life in Charlotte? I lived in Concord for a while when I was working as a subcontractor for IBM in Charlotte. I remember a very cold winter where our gas lines froze.

• David Parrish
        David Parrish commented
        Editing a comment
        Harmon I live in Concord myself... just west of Concord Mills Mall in the Christenbury subdivision. Things are still good here!

Hi Harmon, welcome to the Pit.

Comment

Welcome aboard Harmon

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Harmon, and to the club of those of us still trying to master brisket

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Justin, I see you and Pit Boss have a common recent history. You're also in great company as far common interest in great BBQ here with our rapidly-growing Pit community.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains lots of how-tos and please-dos!

Hope to hear & see more from you.

Comment

Welcome Harmon and enjoy this great group of folks! There is a veritable treasure trove of info and camaraderie here. Jump right in and have fun. Greetings and well wishes from Houston, Alaska.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here