Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally decided to support the website and join the Pit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome from northeast Illinois.

Comment

I'm glad you did! Welcome to the pit!

Comment

Welcome fellow new guy! I’ve been a pit member for a year or so, but I’m just starting to use the forum. TONS of great info here. Still learning how to find my way around, but rest assured that everybody here seems happy to point you in the right direction. It’s very reassuring to find posts from other members who have done exactly what you are trying to do! I’m doing my first prime rib on my GMG Jim Bowie pellet smoker today, and hope to post the results.
        Merry Christmas, and welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg. Enjoy.

Comment

Excellent choice!!!

Comment

Welcome, sounds like you dove in head first with that Mak grill. Nothing like going first class to start out! I know you will find a lot of useful info on this site because it is cram packed with good info along with first class people to help you out!

Comment

welcome

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

A big Nebraska howdy! Welcome.

Comment

Welcome. Enjoy The Pit!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here