Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Making Harrisburg, PA a smokier place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois, nice looking smoke shack!

Comment

Welcome from just across the mountains in Pittsburgh! Love your shed....

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Minnesota. Nice Shed!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th' Pit!
          I like yer lil' Smoke Shack, very nicely done, amigo!
          Lookin' forward to learnin' along with, an' from ya'!

Comment

Happy to have you join us here at The Pit timhstarr!
            Lots of experienced smokin' guys and gals here.
            Feel free to ask questions regarding anything to do with BBQ and Smoking meat, etc.
            If we don't know the answers, we will try to find someone that does!
            Smoke On!

Comment

That is probably the finest kettle house in the land. Welcome aboard! Eat good & have fun!

Comment

• BBQ_Bill
                BBQ_Bill commented
                Editing a comment
                Agreed FireMan!
                I currently use my 22-1/2" Weber kettle to sear my meats before smoking them.
                That "Kettle House" complete with a smoke "Port" in the top is incredible!

Welcome to the Pit! I'm right down the road in Thurmont, MD. Love Harrisburg! Hope to fish the Susquehanna River in 2018. By the way.... I don't smoke OR drink in church. Well except the sip of juice with the cardboard cookie! Great smoke shed! Looks like you'll fit right in here!

Comment

I need a shacK!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here