Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Que fanatic here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Que fanatic here

Glad to see you've got this up and running Meathead. I've been using your techniques and info for years and I've turned on more than a couple of friends to your site. You're basically Grilling 101, 201, 301, and 404.

Gotta tell you how impressed I am with this information. I basically swear by the recipes and whatnot.

Welcome to The Pit, Cheesefood. Tell us about yourself. Glad to have you aboard!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Cheesefood! Kick back and relax for a while.

Comment

Well, I'm from the NW Burbs of Chicago. I started grilling when I was about 9 or 10 years old...my old man caught me playing with matches and his reaction was to teach me the right way to play with fire. Never too early to teach a kid to cook, right? Since around the age of 11 or 12 I've been doing all of the grilling for my family. Now at 39 years old I'm pretty darn good...I can cook. I have a gas grill that almost never gets used and a Vision Kamado grill.

Let's see...favorite woods are Alder and maple, along with Apple.
        Favorite meat is pork. A few years ago I start developing an issue where beef gets caught in my stomach. Only happens with beef. Weird, eh?
        Speaking of beef, my FIL is a rancher and raises black angus cattle. We get all of our meat from him. It's damn good stuff even if eating steaks results in pain 50% of the time.

Also a home beer brewer.

Comment

Welcome! You are the first outside our team to post! That deserves something. How about an AmazingRibs.com baseball cap?

Comment

WTG Cheesefood, WTG

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here