Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new guy-- a long way from home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Oven, Welcome to the Pit.

Comment

Welcome from souther Wisconsin. Stay safe!

Comment

Welcome from Snoqualmie Wa. The pizza and the oven look great! Thanks for your service be safe.

Comment

Welcome aboard the pit and thank you for your service to this great country of ours!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois! Thank you for serving our country. Great job on the pizza oven! It looks like you will have to leave it behind when you head back this way. Hopefully you can leave it for someone else to use. Pizza looks awesome also.

Comment

Welcome neighbor, from Minnesota. Great way to improvise with the pizza oven. Merry Christmas and thanks for serving!!

Comment

You're a braver man than I, walamanx5 . When I was in Iraq, we had a 6" rule vice a 6 second rule. If we dropped something and didn't catch it before it was 6" above the ground, it was gone for good. I don't know that I'd be brave enough to cook on stones/tiles from that neck of the woods.

What do you do in the Navy? My wife is AD Navy, and I retired from the Marine Corps (flew CH-46 helicopters). I'm sure we've chewed the same dirt/smelled some of the same salt air...

Comment

• walamanx5
                  walamanx5 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That's funny--6" rule. I'm a nurse anesthetist. It really is a small world-- we probably have crossed paths before. Believe me when I tell you-- we cleaned the heck out of the bricks and burned a fire it in it for 8hrs and cleaned it again before we put any food in it!!

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here