Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chiming in from the Gulf Coast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the kind words and for buying the book! Just for the record, Max Good is the guy who tests grills and smokers full time and he did the reviews on the Camp Chef. No idea why his byline isn't on them. I do a few of them, but he does most. As far as I know he's the only one with such a job description. Even I am jealous!

Comment

• smokenoob
      smokenoob commented
      Editing a comment
      Max Good is "Good" enough for me! I'm very happy with the Camp Chef smoker!

Welcome to The Pit! We are happy to have you here! Thank you for the support.

Comment

Once a noob, always a noob. Welcome to Club Noobilia. Now that you acquired all that stuff, just know that what you’ve done is only the beginning, heh, heh, heh. Also, welcome to MCSville. Eat good & have fun.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from the great state of Virginia!

Comment

I'm a week late, but welcome aboard! I live in Milton, near I-10 (Exit 26) and not far from you!

Comment

• smokenoob
            smokenoob commented
            Editing a comment
            77 degrees today, BBQ weather!

• fuzzydaddy
            fuzzydaddy commented
            Editing a comment
            smokenoob A beautiful day for sure. Sun is breaking through here a bit. I have 2 chuck roasts smoking.

Oh man, welcome from The Great State Jefferson! This site has rocketed my grilling game and added a level of richness to my life. The folks on this forum are genuinely good people: kind, informative, helpful, funny, honest and oh so non-judgmental. Qualities one looks for in people that you want in your life.

Comment

• Mudkat
            Mudkat commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks CaptainMike ! 😜

• smokenoob
            smokenoob commented
            Editing a comment
            agree! lurked if a few other sites, this one feels like home.

Hey FL bro, welcome from Neptune Beach.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here