Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hello everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello everyone

My name is charlie, i am from Oklahoma originally, but currently stationed in the hampton roads. I have used the site for about a year now and decided to jump in the pit with you guys. I am curious, i haven't noticed any diy'ers on here. I am finishing up making a trailered reverse flow offset smoker. Did i miss the section for that?

Welcome aboard dayton

Comment

Right on - welcome from the Lowcountry of SC. You are right - not a whole of of DIYers for cooker builds, but certainly a lot of DIY modifications!

Comment

Thanks, lowcountry... i miss that place. I was stationed at nws Charleston for two years. I had a lot of fun there

Comment

Welcome, as somebody from Arkansas I can say we have reached our limit of Sooner fans here in the pit. You may be the first, but we don't need to get a trend started!
          Interested in seeing that build you've got going.

Comment

Hey Charlie, Welcome

Comment

Welcome Charlie! We're glad you're here. Take a seat, relax and hang out Got pics of the smoker?

Comment

Welcome Charlie! There's another member on here who's built his own rather impressive offset smoker but the name escapes me. Another fella I think is in the process of building one with his brother I think. Anyway, no real dedicated threads yet. But please if you fee like sharing pics of your build and giving us a walkthrough, we'd love to follow along! Post it in the Charcoal or Log smokers section.

On the note of pictures and smokers...

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains lots of how-tos and please-dos! These include setting up your signature and learning the best way to post nice big pics.

Hope to hear & see more from you.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here