Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Irish Mike Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Irish Mike Here

Hi All,
    I have finally joined as a Pit Member; but have used this site for a couple of years based on a recommendation by my brother. Have been an avid back yard smoker for about 15 years. Started with a Brinkman Electric bullet and then had a cheap offset; but just last May got the Pit Barrel Cooker (PBC), base on reviews from this site. I absolutely love it and the food it produces.

I live in Overland Park, KS (suburb of Kansas City) - so I appreciate good BBQ due to all of the good joints we have in our city.

I'm looking forward to learning more and posting ideas/pics of my own.

Welcome Mike! We're glad you're here. Be on the lookout for a homework assignment from Huskee. He just can't help himself.

Comment

Welcome Mike! Merry Xmas from the Lowcounty of SC!

Comment

Welcome aboard Irish Mike

Comment

Hey there IM, nice to meet ya!

Comment

Welcome Mike, good choice with the PBC. I'd say Go Chiefs! but they already lost today. Pretty bad win your running back is also your top receiver and best pass protector.

Comment

Welcome Mike!!!

Comment

Hi Mike , welcome to the Pit

Comment

Welcome IMOP! Seems like an appropriate acronym for this site

Comment

Hi Mike, and welcome from Houston, Alaska. Enjoy the ride. There are a lot of great folks here.

Comment

Welcome IrishMikeOP! Glad to have you here! As Pit Boss promised, here's your homework, it contains lots of how-tos and please-dos!

Hope to hear & see more from you.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here