Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Philly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome from Snoqualmie Wa.

Comment

Wasssup.... Philly is in da house!!! Huntington Beach welcomes you and your BGE. How's about helping me out and dropping the last few games to help a Man and his team out?

kettle 26 with SnS is no joke and a mean machine with plenty of other accessories to boot! Jon Solberg and a couple others have an awesome rotisserie too!!!

Believe or or not I have an old school dude here in HB,he's from Philly slinging cheese steaks and other solid grub. Love that place!!

Dont skimp on the kettle if you can. It's a great machine!! Elliot is back next week. Peace out my friend!!
      HH

Comment

• Lenny
        Lenny commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the feedback. Go Eagles!

Some photos for your viewing enjoyment and rubbing in because your team is better than mine. Bendy and kmhfive included.

nothing but love Brothers!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0292.JPG
Views:	83
Size:	105.7 KB
ID:	423016

Name:	IMG_0292.JPG
Views:	80
Size:	105.7 KB
ID:	423019

Name:	IMG_0290.JPG
Views:	75
Size:	92.0 KB
ID:	423018

Name:	IMG_0278.PNG
Views:	77
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	423017
      Attached Files

Comment

• kmhfive
        kmhfive commented
        Editing a comment
        Gorgeous shots HouseHomey !! Could use some of that weather!

Hoagy Carmichael, Brother!
      45° in Huntington Beach?
      Is that Fahrenheit?
      Th' Horror!!!!
      Reckon all available responders are up dealin' with Thomas...
      Godspeed to them!

Comment

• HouseHomey
        HouseHomey commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah Bonsey, these were bad. The arsonist are getting better.

Welcome from Neptune Beach, FL! Philly is a big place. From what part do you hail?

Comment

Originally posted by hoovarmin View Post
        Welcome from Neptune Beach, FL! Philly is a big place. From what part do you hail?
        I'm from the northern suburbs, about 25 miles from center city Philadelphia.

Comment

• Lenny
          Lenny commented
          Editing a comment
          I grew up in Roslyn (Abington Twp). Small world.

• Bendy
          Bendy commented
          Editing a comment
          Here in Cheltenham since '08

• hoovarmin
          hoovarmin commented
          Editing a comment
          Dang Lenny and Bendy, wish we could have met back then! My kids went to school at PhilMont in Cheltenham. I used to shop at the Genaurdis in Rosyln. I miss that place something awful. We went to New Life Pres in Dresher and I was attending Westminster in Glenside. Great memories.

A very belated welcome to The Pit Lenny! Sounds like you have some nice gear there! Thank you for your membership and your support.

Since this is one of your first posts, please check out (if you haven't already) our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
        1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe, if you’re a paying member. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. PM (private message) me with your email change request, or via email at [email protected].
        2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important so you can receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members, (whether Free Trial or subscribing), or those with a USA delivery address. We’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

• Lenny
          Lenny commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks, Huskee. Will do.

Welcome from the Lowcountry of South Carolina!

Comment

Just received the Weber 22" Premium Kettle for a Christmas present. Can't wait for the weather to break to use it.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here