Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Season Greetings team!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season Greetings team!

I am glad to be here finally, I use the site all the time to help me with certain situations from recipes to accessories, to the science of what we smoke and why. I am new to the low & slow world of cooking (since 2012), but I am a quick and eager learner. I hope to learn a lot from the group to help perfect all meats that I do, but no rush, low & slow is fine with me. I am getting a UDS from my wife for Christmas and can't wait to hear that delivery truck pull up. I have been using a COS since I started cooking and I have modified It the best I could and have been getting some good results, but a lot of work comes with keeping the temperature maintain, I must say it is fun though! Happy Holidays from the Nicholas family in Arizona.

Merry Xmas and a big Pit welcome from the SC Lowcountry!

Comment

Welcome!!! I know the COS "fun" all too well. I converted mine to gas as soon as my Pit Barrel took over.

Comment

Welcome Nick, You are going to really like it here. We have a great bunch of folks and I look forward to your Posts and Pics.

Thank you for your service to our Country!!
        Last edited by Marauderer; December 21, 2014, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Welcome aboard Nick

Comment

Welcome Nick! When you have a second, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains lots of how-tos and please-dos!

Happy Holidays to you as well!

Comment

Hello NickinA! ise to meet ya.

Comment

• NickinAZ
                NickinAZ commented
                Editing a comment
                I see you also like Crown Royal. One my favorites. Have you tried the new Crown Royal apple yet, if not it is excellent.

Welcome aboard

Comment

Hi there NickinAZ, you and your son have tiny bodies haha. We're glad you're here, thank you for the support. We look forward to you sharing pics of your cooks and your continued success. Be sure to check out the link Pit Boss shared with you, and let's get that signature filled out and see some pics of your new gear when it arrives!

Comment

Hi Nick. Welcome aboard ! There are many, many good folks here, as you will see. Enjoy the ride, share when you can, and have fun. Seasons greetings from Houston, Alaska.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit!!!! A huge North Star State welcome to you and your boy. Your gonna love it here.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here