Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Cedar Park, TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the Pit! I can’t help with the bacon.

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th' Pit!
      Glad yer here to learn along with us, enjoy yer cooks!

Comment

Welcome to fun and learning! I believe Huskee and others have answered your question. Enjoy the bacon!!

Comment

Your are golden!!! Huntington Beach welcomes you and the bacon. Should you need quality control I can help with that too!!!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! That bacon recipe is on my long list of things to try! Good luck and have fun making it. Oh and when it's done, don't forget to show us the pics! We love pics!

Comment

Cheers and Welcome from Norway!

Comment

Welcome From Clay,ny

Comment

welcome

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois. Cure on with the bacon! There will be no going back after you try it.

Comment

HI Dawn! I'm not far from you. We are in Florence which is about 40 minutes north of CP. I lived in CP for 14 years! Welcome to the club! I don't have a BGE, but I've heard good things about them.

Comment

If you're new to the kamado, this is a good book. And don't miss the ceramics section on the forum - there's some really good info there.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Minnesota. Good luck with your bacon.

Comment

Welcome from Neptune Beach, FL!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here