Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Otis here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Otis here

Hi all, some of you know me from the pbc forums, but for those that don't I am from Cleveland Ohio and have been cooking on a grill since I was 13. I can cook a steak as good as anyone else but my favorite thing to fry, grill or smoke is chicken, I cannot explain it but chicken is king in my opinion.

Hey Otis, Nice to meet you. Cleveland ROCK! Hard to beat chicken.

WELCOME!

Comment

Welcome Otis!!

Comment

Hey Otis, glad you made it over, there is a TON more stuff in the pit.

Comment

Welcome Otis.....good to see you.

When I saw the name I thought, "Man I hope that is THE Otis from the main site on the PBC page."

You still looking for the right size cooking apron???

Thanks for the support!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Otis! Good to see you here!

Kathryn
            Last edited by fzxdoc; December 21, 2014, 07:12 AM.

Comment

"Otis, my man!"

Comment

Hi Otis, Welcome from Houston,Alaska. We cook chicken more than any other meat, so I get where you're coming from. Enjoy...

Comment

Hi Otis, welcome to the Pit

Comment

Originally posted by Jerod Broussard View Post
                    Welcome Otis.....good to see you.

When I saw the name I thought, "Man I hope that is THE Otis from the main site on the PBC page."

You still looking for the right size cooking apron???

Thanks for the support!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    I going to take up knitting and sewing so i can make my own apron and winter hat

Comment

Originally posted by Otis View Post

I going to take up knitting and sewing so i can make my own apron and winter hat

Get the Rosey Grier book! Not sure why I remember it, but he was an NFL player in the 50's and 60's who took up knitting and wrote several books on it including http://www.amazon.com/Rosey-Griers-N.../dp/0802704212

Comment

• Huskee
                        Huskee commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Interesting. Not something you hear of every day...

Welcome Otis! Glad to have you here in The Pit!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains lots of how-tos and please-dos!

Hope to hear & see more from you here.

Comment

Otis!!! It's good to see you in The Pit Sir. I hope you contribute as much (or more) here as you've done in disqus

Comment

• Otis
                          Otis commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I plan too

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here