Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Upstate NY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome from Maryland!

Comment

Greetings from another Upstate NYer - from Rochester/Rush NY.

My wife is also not a fan of "spicy" as it relates to "hot". As many have said, Meatheads Memphis Dust is great on pork and chicken.
      You can tone down the black pepper - I think Meathead is a black pepper fan. I have been cutting his black pepper measurements in half for some of his recipes.
      Don't skip the rosemary and the paprika, as long as you buy the plain stuff, is 90% color. No heat.

Comment

Welcome from Nebraska!

Comment

Thanks everyone for the welcome and recipe advice. I'll let you know how it turns out. For those that asked I live near Alexandria Bay, NY. Thousand Islands region. Thanks again.

Comment

• Pirate Scott
            Pirate Scott commented
            Editing a comment
            Love the River, we just sold our Tindominium at Fishers Point.

• scottranda
            scottranda commented
            Editing a comment
            Beautiful up there! I took a ferry to Heart Island many years ago.

Welcome from Winnipeg. Sounds like you made some good first choices already. Enjoy!

Comment

Hand harvested Sicilian Sea Salts. Our Gourmet Salts blended with herbs and citrus. Great for Cooking & Grilling! Our Brining Salts are designed as a flavorful Dry Brine.

Check Q-Salt, Orangey-Ginger Salt, or Garlicky-Lemon salt. There are a few ways you can use them, including for your dry brine.

Comment

Welcome from Neptune Beach, FL!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here