Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello From Brighton Colorado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello From Brighton Colorado

Hello All,

I've been a grill-a-holic ever since I can remember. My wife tells me I have too many grills but I don't think she knows what she's talking about. Before we moved I had 7 but had to down size a bit to just 4. I mainly use a Chargriller Acorn for smoking and grilling. Lately, I've been curing and smoking bacon.

I found this site a while back when looking for thermometers and other equipment reviews. I really like that the info here isn't based on 'this is the way we have always done it' but it's based on science and experiment. I've checked out the site and gotten great info and sent several friends over so I decided to join!

Greetings from about 30 miles south of you ... in Parker ...

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg to a great site.

Comment

You are absolutely right regarding your wife. Praise her mightily & proceed acquiring cookers & stuff. Glad to have you aboard. Eat good & have fun!

Comment

• kamadoRob
          kamadoRob commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you FireMan I suspected I was right.

Glad to have you in the PIT! This is a great place to experiment and post results!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit kamadoRob! Happy to have you here and thank you for your support! 7 grills eh?? That number sounds familiar. I used to be there, until I got my 8th a month or so ago. We're firm believers around that whether a man or woman has 1 grill/smoker or 26, it's the perfect number!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
          1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe, if you’re a paying member. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. PM (private message) me with your email change request, or via email at [email protected].
          2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important so you can receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members, (whether Free Trial or subscribing), or those with a USA delivery address. We’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome kamadoRob

Comment

Welcome to fun in the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

• kamadoRob
                  kamadoRob commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks Nate! I was born and raised in Indiana. Noblesville to be exact.

• Nate
                  Nate commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Awesome. Got a couple friends up there. I’m from southwest Indiana.

Welcome from Pensacola Florida!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to th' Pit!
                  Too Many Cookers is a myth, best I can tell!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Well if you are a Grill-a-holic......you will fit right in. Wait until you are inflicted with MCS, however at 7 cookers, you are well on your way already!

Once again, Welcome to The Pit!

Comment

welcome from Georgia , gland to have ya sir

Comment

Welcome from the Lowcountry of South Carolina!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here