Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello From Ozello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to th' Pit!
    Lookin' forward to learnin' along with, an' from ya'!

Leave a comment:

• Mahi
    started a topic Hello From Ozello

Hello From Ozello

Glad to join your forum! My wife and I moved from South Texas to Florida 15 years ago...so we love smokin everything that moves. Scallops, Trout, Redfish and all the tasty red meats from back home. I've had my PBC for over 5 years and my Visions Kamato much longer. The PBC is a dream for smokin and the Visions works great for quick cooks. My wife is the best mexican chef and is always tweeking our cooks (Hot). I'll post a few recipes soon. Happy Thanksgiving!
    Check out our Texas Meatloaf made with Pork, Venison, 80/20, Stubbs Spicy and Chicharrones and more!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Meatloaf.JPG
Views:	107
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	414430 Happy Holidays!
    Attached Files

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here