Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kevin Kolman: Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kevin Kolman: Here

My name is Kevin Kolman, Grill Master for Weber and love everything about this site. Like most people I have my morning ritual, coffee amazingribs.com then BBQ talk. I get to travel the world teaching, interacting and celebrating our BBQ culture and love every minute of it. I have 34 pits at home and enjoy all of them equally and with the help of this site I am able to get the absolute best results and now the more importantly the opportunity to properly explain why!! Thanks Meathead for hosting one of the greatest BBQ websites ever created and look forward to the amazing BBQ conversations, information and inspiration!!!

Dude, your my hero! 34 pits is AWESOME.

WELCOME!
    Last edited by Jon Solberg; July 23, 2014, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Jon, well its more like 36 but my wife cut it off at 34 so that is what I am on the record for.

Comment

Afirm on the wife count. : )

Well am at 7 right now and looking at getting a few more. I LOVE Weber! I looks at Craigslist everyday hoping to find the next sweet deal.

Comment

Wow...your pit count makes my count seem not-so-much to the wife now. THANKS

Comment

• thegrate1
            thegrate1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Please use me as an excuse!!

Welcome to The Pit! Please check out my welcome post and tips post on how to complete your sig. They're both in the "Welcome and Announcements" channel. With 36 pits we'll understand if it takes you a while to complete that sig

Dave

Comment

#myyardisnteventhatbig

Comment

Welcome, Kevin! Envious of the job and the number of pits! Looking forward to those conversations with you, though!

Comment

• thegrate1
              thegrate1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Fred, nice to meet you my BBQ brother!! Looking forward to all the grate BBQ conversations about taking our skillz to legendary levels!

Kevin, welcome aboard. I know I speak for most of us when I say that I'm dying to see a list of your cookers. An expert like yourself will become an instant resource (perhaps much to your consternation eventually), to those of us who are still on the outside looking in when it comes to higher grade equipment. I look forward to reading your future posts!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here