Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New guy loves smoking Ca style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New guy loves smoking Ca style

Hey guys here in LA Ca. Loves to grill and mostly smoke. About a year and some change of experience. Def looking to get as much wisdom and tips that could be thrown my way. Dealing with a charbroil gas and charcoal grill. A Pit barrel and weber. Looking to step my game up on the grill side so anything tips you're willing to give I'll take. Got mav 73 Amazing pellet smoker And other toys.

Welcome to the Pit! If you like the CA style check out MH's Santa Maria Tri-Tip!

Comment

• Timcee
      Timcee commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you I will!!

Welcome to The Pit. This is a great place to learn. Glad your here

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Timcee! Thanks for joining up and helping support us.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains lots of how-tos and please-dos, such as setting up your signature. Sounds like you have a few toys I mean tools to list in yours!

Hope to hear & see more from you.

Comment

• Timcee
        Timcee commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for having a great place to get better! On the homework

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here