Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Warman Saskatchewan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Warman Saskatchewan

I am the cook in my family and I really enjoy it. I love to bbq as much as possible and have been grilling with gas grills for about 25 years without really knowing what I was doing. In late February this year I acquired a large Big Green Egg because I wanted something more. Since then I've burnt about 220 lbs. of charcoal!

While researching the best way to do ribs early this spring I was introduced to AmazingRibs.com by BBQFOOD4U's YouTube channel. Since then this site has become my go to place for tips, recipes and all things bbq.

I joined the club because I like the technical, no nonsense information this site presents and I would like to see it grow. My grilling techniques have vastly improved and my family loves my cooking even more. I try to introduce everyone I know to AR and I hope they also join the club.

Thanks,

Curtis Demmert

Thanks Curtis! Welcome to The Pit. Look forward to hearing some of your favorite things to cook up on your Egg.

Comment

Thanks Huskee! You seem to be a night owl like me

Comment

That I am. I work nights so I get to listen to the crickets chirp. [sips coffee]

Comment

Hi Curtis and Welcome. You are going to like it here and I look forward to reading your posts. I see you already have your sig up and you have a lot.

Barry

Comment

• cdd315
            cdd315 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Barry, I'm enjoying it even more now!

• Marauderer
            Marauderer commented
            Editing a comment
            Curtis Me To !!

Welcome to The Pit Curtis! Thanks for getting your sig set up and getting involved right from the beginning. We're glad you're here!

Dave

Comment

• cdd315
            cdd315 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Dave, Happy to be here!

All I can think of is Biggar and 1993 and Milo Hanson and 213+ typical. Bet that deer had some nice back straps.

Welcome and thanks for the support.

Comment

• cdd315
            cdd315 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Jerod, I don't hunt so I had to Google that one

• SaskatoonBusche
            SaskatoonBusche commented
            Editing a comment
            South side of Saskatoon - just down from Aden Bowman. I'll be in Warman for most of the week next week - the mid-am golf tournament is being held at the Legends and I'm able to play. My nephew just bought a house there. He loves to grill too. He just got a weber genesis (can't remember the model - 3 burners I think) last fall.

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here