Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jim from Huntsville, Alabama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome from the Lowcountry of South Carolina!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois. I would fire up the big one.

Comment

• jfmorris
          jfmorris commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, that’s basically what I myself last night after reviewing the turkey cooking tips here, I’m spatchcocking two 21 lb birds and running the big smoker at 325, and will rotate the birds halfway through. I’ll put the Dot on smoker temp duty and monitor both turkey breasts with the Smoke.

Welcome to the Pit from Virginia.

Comment

welcome from Georgia, very nice setup,I have a kettle 26, as far as hillbillies there are some of the smartest, inventors, fisherman, hunters and great moonshine makers,
          I would like to also see some pic;s post and what you use and tips that could help a rookie like me. thanks for joining, looking forward to learning from you

Comment

Welcome from Neptune Beach, FL!

Comment

jfmorris, Welcome to "The Pit"❗️ You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.❗️ Attendance and Participation are Mandatory❗️
              Enjoy "The Pit"‼️
              Eat Well and Prosper❗️ From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here