Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Lake LBJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome from the Lowcountry of South Carolina!

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you and the pellet pooper. Looking forward to the first pics. What's it gonna be??

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Sweden! Thanks for joining!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Greeting

Comment

Welcome from the Florida panhandle. Pensacola area.

Comment

I really appreciate the welcome messages! Lake LBJ is about 50 miles west of Austin, TX. I’m planning to cook my first Texas Brisket Saturday. I’ve been reading a lot of info on this site and I’m ready to give it a shot. I’ve done briskets on my BGE, but this is my first experience with the MAK 2. I’ve had all manner of grills and smokers over the years, but I’m new to cooking with what looks a lot like rabbit food! I’ll report results. Thanks again

Comment

Welcome from western Canada

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here