Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ig'nance has arrived!! :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ig'nance has arrived!! :D

Greetings all. My name is Donald, or Don for short. I live in Pelham NC with my dad, but my primary career is an over the road truck driver, so I'm all over the country. Every time I go home, I always pull out my Weber Kettle. (my dad always puts it up in the shed when I leave. :P) I've had it since this summer, and mostly use it for indirect; almost seems like a waste to cook on it direct, 15 minutes at the most, and then have hours of unused wasted heat. So far I've cooked ribs, beef chuck, pork picnic, Boston butt, leg quarters, and a pot of chili on there to name a few. I'm glad I found this site (AFTER all those) to fall back on. Anywhoo, just wanted to stop and say hi. Take care!

WELCOME Don. Nice to meet you.

Comment

Welcome and thanks for the support!!!!!! Gotta love the quality of a Weber.

Comment

Welcome Dwillie. Let's talk about that signature(and perhaps one or two other things).

We're glad you're here!

Comment

Hang out in here while you are out on the road, you will be an expert in no time!

Comment

Welcome Don! Thanks for the support. You'll love our community here.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit Don, gotta love those Webers.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here