Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to the Pit side.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to the Pit side.

Hello, and thanks for the welcomes i've already got. Brian from NC coast. Just came home with my new pull behind Friday, and seasoned yesterday. had baby backs for a test run, and rain all morning. NP next weekend

You may fire when ready! Please include pictures of this wonderful new cooker and the ribs when you can!

Comment

• coltmodel70
      coltmodel70 commented
      Editing a comment
      will "TRY". been soon long since i been in a forum, i have to read up on how to do it again. lol

• kmhfive
      kmhfive commented
      Editing a comment
      coltmodel70 take your time. Read all you want. Just remember, pictures or it didn’t happen. 😁

Welcome from Colorado, Brian! Nice choice in sidearms. Here's a link to a whole lot of help with posting pics: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...-post-pictures

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Brian.

Comment

Bang, bang! Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Howdy Brian, Welcome to th' Pit!
          Cain't wait to see yer smoker pics!
          Done said my piece, here...
          Lookin' forward to hearin' more!

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg Canada. Sounds like you got a great smoker to work with. Have fun.

Comment

this was Friday, in Ga
              Attached Files

Comment

• Spinaker
                Spinaker commented
                Editing a comment
                Whoaaaa!!!! That is one hell of a rig. We gotta get some pictures of this work of art in action!

• HawkerXP
                HawkerXP commented
                Editing a comment
                That sign is going to cause some serious drag while towing! :0

• BourBonQ
                BourBonQ commented
                Editing a comment
                Mighty fine smoking machine! And welcome, from the Lowcountry of South Carolina!

Jus' Beautimous, there!

Comment

It’s alive! It’s alive! coltmodel70 really do have a pull behind! Yes sir, that’s a lot to pull behind. Welcome to the Pit! Eat good & have fun!

I imagine you have to watch the over passes with the height of that sign.

Comment

• HouseHomey
                  HouseHomey commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The sign. Bwahahaha! ....... bwahahahah

• Mudkat
                  Mudkat commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ha! Ha! Ha! FireMan

Welcome! Nice cooker, I have been there also and met Mr. Ben Lang he’s one heck of a nice fella

Comment

Welcome bro, from Neptune Beach, FL!

Comment

Originally posted by DWCowles View Post
                    Welcome! Nice cooker, I have been there also and met Mr. Ben Lang he’s one heck of a nice fella
                    yes he is. sadly, he wanted to give me a tour, talk and be a all around good guy. but sadly for me, i had to cut it short and hit the road. may go backto the school there

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Bones View Post
                      Howdy Brian, Welcome to th' Pit!
                      Cain't wait to see yer smoker pics!
                      Done said my piece, here...
                      Lookin' forward to hearin' more!
                      some don't get the name and say there is on Colt Model 70. kind of true, it should be series 70. but its been this for so long , ain't changing' now

Comment

Welcome Brian coltmodel70 , glad to see you made it in here. Awesome smoker!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here