Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Sonoma County!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Sonoma County!

Been smoking for years, finally decided to jump in and join!

I have a Grilldome Smoker and love it, it works great for medium to long cooks, just wish it held more meat...

I'm excited to be part of the community!

Brian

Awesome cooker! Welcome from Neptune Beach, FL, and post lot's of pics, please.

Comment

• BrianL
      BrianL commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! Will do!

Hi Brian, and a big welcome to the pit! That Grill dome smoker sure looks good, which color is yours?

Since you’re new, and if you haven't already done so, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:

Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. PM (private message) ”Huskee” with your email change request, or via email at [email protected]

Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important so you can receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Thanks for joining!

Comment

• BrianL
      BrianL commented
      Editing a comment
      It is black. I've cooked everything in it, retains moisture super well, never use a water bath. I will do my homework!

• Henrik
      Henrik commented
      Editing a comment
      Black is the new black :-) Cool smoker for sure. Can't wait to see photos of your cooks!

Welcome to the Pit! You might try the Ceramic Grill Store for expanders I have some for my Big Green Egg.

Comment

• BrianL
      BrianL commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, I will look into those

Welcome from Colorado!

Comment

• BrianL
      BrianL commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks!

Hey Sonoma! Huntington Beach welcomes you! Perhaps a kettle 26 with a SnS. That should do you just fine at a bargain value.

Comment

• BrianL
      BrianL commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks HB! I will check that out.

Welcome aboard BrianL .... Hopefully you and your family came through the Tubbs Fire without too much danger or damage.

I’m originally from Northern California, born at Sutter Memorial Hospital in Sacramento, grew up in the Rocklin/Loomis/Lincoln area. These days I live in Washington, kind of southeast of Seattle. I’m basically halfway from Seattle to MT. Rainier My dad lives in Santa Rosa these days. Whereabouts are you?

Looking forward to seeing and hearing about your BBQ!

Comment

• BrianL
      BrianL commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm in Petaluma, so a lot of smoke and ash, but we are all ok, thanks for asking!

• ComfortablyNumb
      ComfortablyNumb commented
      Editing a comment
      BrianL Did you go to Kenilworth? Mr. Cardwell is a friend of mine.

• ecowper
      ecowper commented
      Editing a comment
      BrianL glad all is well. My dad’s house is about 1 mile south of Coffey Park in Santa Rosa. My stepmother is a Cuneo, they have a ranch out on the west side of 101 in Petaluma.

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

• BrianL
      BrianL commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks!

Welcome to the Pit from Virginia!

Comment

• BrianL
      BrianL commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks!

Welcome BrianL

Comment

• BrianL
      BrianL commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks!

Welcome to the Pit! Have fun and eat good food.

Comment

• BrianL
      BrianL commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! We do!

Welcome to The Pit Brian.

Comment

• BrianL
      BrianL commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks!

Welcome from Pensacola FL!

Comment

• BrianL
      BrianL commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks!

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois

Comment

• BrianL
      BrianL commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks!

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to th' Pit!
    Everybody brings sumpin' good to th' table, way I was taught...

Comment

• BrianL
      BrianL commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! Me as well!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here