Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Austin TX metro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome fellow Texan!

Comment

Welcome from the Florida panhandle!

Comment

Originally posted by KBARD View Post
        Since I have gotten into smoking - I get anxiety when I don't have some type of smoking going on at least once a week.
        Welcome, brother from another mother!

Comment

Welcome from Victoria.

Comment

Welcome to the pit from North Austin!

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you and your addiction! Normally people load up on the cookers after they join. Don't mind FireMan either some one fed him after midnight or he hasn't had any smoked meat today. He speaks truth though....... pictures otr it didn't happen. Oh..BYW how'd you like the SnS?

Comment

• KBARD
                KBARD commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks for the welcome... love the SnS..... it is amazing the difference in that vs those little Weber charcoal baskets... I have learned to control the temp fairly well on the Kettle there too.. and did a brisket on it that turned out very good

Welcome from the Lowcountry of South Carolina!
              Long time "old fashoined" BBQ'r here, now getting his kicks from the (nearly) set-it-and-forget-it PBC...
              Last edited by BourBonQ; October 31, 2017, 10:36 PM.

Comment

I am testing my skills at uploading a pic from the "grillin" of wings on the World Series game 7... (yeah Astros)
                These I had marinated for a couple hrs with Italian dressing mixed with Mango dressing..
                The taste was fantastic... I was not watching the wings closely.. so some of them got a little charred.. but were still good.
                Did this on my Char Broil Kamado.. the fire is far enough away that they did not get "flame kissed"

My wife and I loved them... added to the excitement of the game.
                Attached Files

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to th' Pit!
                  Glad ya' joined us here, lookin' forward to more from ya'!

Comment

Has Franklin's reopened since the fire?

Comment

Franklin's BBQ will reopen on November 21st BourBonQ

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here