Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Member - saying "HI"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Member - saying "HI"

Hey everybody,

I'm Mike from KS. Thanks to this site, I am the envy of most of my friends and co-workers when it comes to meat. When I show up to the Fantasy Football Draft with pulled pork or brisket (and especially the homemade sauces), the league goes nuts!

I'm an engineer, and I love how this site breaks everything down scientifically. That's probably my favorite aspect of this site. And the mix with humor and good stories. Reminds me a lot of "Good Eats" which was my favorite show on Food Network back in the day.

Anyway, this site has helped me so much, it was a no brainer for me to contribute to it financially!

Thanks!

Hello Mike. Welcome.

Comment

Hey there Mike! Welcome aboard and thank you for the support.

What cooker(s) are you using? Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains lots of how-tos and please-dos, which includes setting up your "signature" with your grill(s)/smoker(s) and digital thermometers if you use 'em.

Hope to hear & see more from you.

Comment

Dear Mike, Welcome and good tidings from Houston, Alaska. You will find a treasure of "brain trust" here from so, so many points of view and experience(s). Enjoy and good cooking.

Comment

Hi Mike , welcome to the Pit.

Comment

Right on Mike! Welcome from the SC Lowcountry!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here