Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Ontario Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Ontario Canada

Been bbqing for about 30 years. In that time all I learned was how to burn hamburgs. Have always loved chicken wings, but the older I got, the less I could tolerate them. Flipping the channels one day, I came across a robust blonde lady (who I now know is Danielle from BBQ Crawl) raving about smoked wings. Never heard of them, ran straight to the computer to Google. Never looked back. Found this site, among others. Bought myself a Jim Bowie for Christmas last year, awesome grill. Pretty much mastered wings, ribs, chicken etc. Make my own bacon. Looking to tackle my first brisket soon & looking forward to learning from all you guys!

Cheers
    Bill

Welcome Bill! We're glad you're here. Love the avatar!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains lots of how-tos and please-dos!

Hope to hear & see more from you.

Comment

A big welcome from the Charleston, SC area!

Comment

Hello Bill, Nice to meet you.

Comment

Hi Bill, thanks for the support! Pellet cookers are great for brisket. I'm sure you'll follow Meathead's recipe to a T, and if you do you won't be disappointed.

Look forward to more from you.

Comment

Greetings Bill from the "other" great white north! Welcome and good tidings from Houston, Alaska.

Comment

Hi Bill welcome to the Pit. It's a great place to get new ideas.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here