Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newb from CO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huskee
    replied
    Hello zlangley23 from CO! Thank you for the support!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains lots of how-tos and please-dos!

Hope to hear & see more from you.

Leave a comment:

• David Parrish
    replied
    Welcome Z! Great start on the signature. Would you mind adding ALL your grills and thermometers? It helps everyone help each other.

We're glad you're here!

Leave a comment:

• tomtel84
    replied
    Welcome, this is a great site and a lot of great people. Glad to have another Colorado cooker on board.

Leave a comment:

• Jon Solberg
    replied
    Yo z, Nice to have you aboard!

Leave a comment:

• HC in SC
    replied
    Right on! Don't forget to check out the recipes for the side dishes and sauces! Since making the Greek potatoes and Sabrett style onions I am considered somewhat of a cook around my house now!

Welcome from the Lowcountry of SC!

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    replied
    Welcome to the pit!!! Glad your here.

Leave a comment:

• zlangley23
    started a topic Newb from CO

Newb from CO

I'm pretty new to the BBQ scene, at least on the cooking side of it. I received a WSM last Christmas and fell in love so much that I just bought myself a Meadow Creek TS70 for Christmas this year. Grew up in KC and look forward to perfecting brisket. I have been learning an amazing amount from this site and look forward to another year of great bbq.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here