Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Charleston, SC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome again! Love the username choice

Comment

• BourBonQ
      BourBonQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks again!

Welcome from Neptune Beach, FL!

Comment

• BourBonQ
      BourBonQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! Looking forward to this journey.

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois

Comment

• BourBonQ
      BourBonQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you OGB!

So, I have to ask - are you really from Charleston, or one of the many towns around Charleston that people generally refer to as "Charleston" when talking to people outside of South Carolina? The reason I ask is that my wife grew up in Walterboro, we got married in Mount Pleasant, have camped on James Island, our friends got married on Isle of Palms... And yet we refer to all of the above as "Charleston" to our friends.

Comment

• BourBonQ
      BourBonQ commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right on point. To be specific I'm across the bridge in Mt. Pleasant, and I work mostly in Charleston, N. Charleston and on Johns Island - all referred to as "Charleston" in general, especially to an out-of-towner.

And I have to ask, what's a "phrogpilot"? (I have a particular interest in planes).

• phrogpilot73
      phrogpilot73 commented
      Editing a comment
      Mt. Pleasant is beautiful - we got married at Alhambra Hall, and Patriots Point Links is my favorite golf course in the area.

As for phrogpilot - I flew the CH-46E in the Marine Corps, and it's nickname was the Phrog. Hence phrogpilot...

• BourBonQ
      BourBonQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Impressive! And thanks for your service.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here